Gamiss is a leading international online fashion clothing store. We offer you a complete range of trendsetting, contemporary fashion apparel and accessories including clothing, jewelry, bags, shoes, hair products, watches and home use products at the lowest prices.
One word: we have everything you want or need to get fashion forward.
DIY Your Old Clothing Into The Latest Fashion Trends
A. Off The Shoulder Top
One of the hottest trends on the catwalk this summer is the off the shoulder look. Exposing your collar and shoulders, this style ticks all the right boxes for this seasons trends. Add a thin black choker to draw attention to your upper body, for a look that is ready to take you from the cat walk to the high street.
Here we show you how to update your wardrobe by DIYing this sort after look.
1. First, find a shirt that you do not mind cutting up. Measure the location of your shoulders with a ruler and a pen, leaving a mark for where you want to cut on the shirt. If you are not confident with cutting into the top, make the line a little higher, you can always cut it lower if you need to later.
2. Cut away the shirt along the line you have marked out in pen. Leave a little extra fabric above the line for creating a hem later on.
3. Stitch a hem along then top of the shirt where you have cut away. You can mark out the area first with a few pins to make sure that it is level. Leave a small gap in the hem so that you can thread a measure of elastic through to make a ruched effect.
4. Once you have threaded the elastic, sew up the edges.
5. Wear your new off the shoulder top with pride!
You can also check what off the shoulder top we have in GAMISS:
Jeans are a timeless fashion item, and every girls wardrobe just cannot get enough of this basic style. Update your look by following in the foot steps of Emma Roberts with jeans that are short at the front and long at the back.
Let GAMISS teach you how to create this simple yet effective style.
1. Mark on your jeans, where you would like the shortest part to be along the bottom of the leg. You can use a ruler and a pen to do this.
2. Then cutting the front part only, cut along the line you have made. You can pull away at the edges to created a worn, distressed look.
3. You are good to go and hit the high street with your brand new, on trend look.